Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Off and Away

By tomorrow afternoon, I'll be enjoying the magic that is Disneyworld.

In case you wonder were I've gone...

For the flights, I've decided to try to bring my dpn's on the plane. I've finished my Monkey socks (first socks!) and blocked them (with gorgeous blockers from Leggy Creations). I would take a picture but I'm currently missing my internet connection at home (I'm at work now). So that will be done when I get back.

But for now, I've cast on some new socks, following the Shimmer sock pattern from Magknits (modified for top down). And tonight, I hope to learn toe up so I can begin my very own pair of what I hope will be knee-high Orchid socks. We'll see how that goes.

I wonder when I'll even have time for all of this. School is starting soon. I didn't realize until today just how soon. In a little over a week. Crazy. Between classes, internship, friends and boyfriend, I'll have to find the time to complete the following:

Shimmer socks
Orchid socks
Monkey Sock Swap socks
Socks for Carrie's birthday
Harvest Swap socks
Glee
Wheat Ear Cable Yoke Pullover
Fetching gloves

Yes, that's my list. For now...good gracious, I'm ambitious.

See you when I get back!

Jenn

No comments: