Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monkey Business


Monkeys
Originally uploaded by seejennknit
Here are my completed Monkey socks! Blocked and ready for wear! I finished them before I headed off to the Most Magical Place on Earth, but didn't have a chance for a photoshoot.

By the way, my vacation was amazing. We went to all the parks. My favorite by far was the Animal Kingdom.

I knit a lot on vacation as well. Between some downtime in the evening and waits at the airport, I added a few inches to Glee...then I had to rip it all back. I made a careless math error and increased way more than I should have. Oh well, I'll focus on it this week and put the socks away.

Adios.

Jenn

2 comments:

Kara said...

So cute! Love that color.

Becca said...

Congrats on finishing your socks! I look forward to seeing them at the next Monday night meeting!