Friday, July 20, 2007

Y is for Yarn, T is for Talk

As I type this I am surrounded by new yarn and eating PB&J. (No worries. I am keeping those two apart. No peanutty yarn for me!)

My shipment from WEBS came in. And I possibly need more Classic Elite Alaska. I had bought it for another project, a gift project. But I seriously need it for myself now. I have to have it. It must be made into the Twinkle hoodie. It wants to made into the Twinkle hoodie. The yarn has spoken and I am merely obeying.

Also, the Jaeger extra fine merino in the lovely plum color wants to be made into a delish sweater or hoodie. It speaks too. In fact, all my new yarn is very, very vocal.

The Alaska is the creamiest color with the perfect 50/50 blend of wool and alpaca. It says it will keep me warm in the fall and winter. I believe it.

I definitely believe it.

Jenn

No comments: