Monday, July 30, 2007

A Few Small Minutes


...to post a bit.

I finished HP 7. It was glorious. Truly amazing. JK Rowling did so much with those 7 books, put in so many little hints, tied them all up in a neat little bow. Well, not so neat. I'm still wondering about the epilogue. It didn't explain as much as I had hoped. But, it's okay. The epic tale of Harry Potter is complete. I feel a little sad. I think I'd like to reread the whole thing, from beginning to end. Just to grasp the scope of it all.

Also, finally back to knitting. The sweater came with me to Savannah this weekend. (I was there for business). I checked the bag it was in at the airport though. I just couldn't handle TSA telling me to leave my needles behind...Grr. The sweater didn't care of Savannah. Said it was too hot to be knit there. So I worked on it while I enjoyed some television (which I hardly ever do) with myself propped up in the comfiest of beds at the hotel.

Savannah was quite lovely though. Bloody hot. But pretty. The river was gorgeous. And food was good. The picture up there, by the way, is me in front of the Lady and Sons, Paula Deen's restaurant. I swear to you, it was the best food I have ever eaten. Miss Deen is amazing. She's my favorite on the Food Network.

That's all for now. As soon as I finish the first part of the sweater, I mean to try it on and take a few pics. Then back to knitting. Ya know, like always.

Jenn

1 comment:

Ambaa said...

You know, I've never had my knitting needles taken away from me at the airport. I fly a lot and the only time anyone even asked me about them was when someone thought my interchangable set was some kind of Diabetes supplies. He didn't object to them though, even after I said they were knitting needles.