Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So Little Time

I haven't really been knitting this week. For several reasons:

1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is currently occupying my time.

2) I love my boyfriend and so I spend time with him instead of with the knitting.

I think the lack of attention my current project, the Glee sweater from zephyr, is receiving caused it to be very mad at me. I was increasing and knitting during my Monday night knitting group and paused to count the sides, and one side was off by one. I doubt I forgot to increase on just one side. I'm rather sure the sweater did it by itself. It's own personal payback.

But I'm still going to ignore the sweater, especially after this bad behavior, to finish the book. I'm more than halfway through. Then back to knitting. And back to posting.

Oh, I got a caricature of myself done at King's Dominion last Sunday. I need to put it up since I'm knitting in it. It's just too big for my scanner. I'll have to play around with it.

Oh well.

Jenn

1 comment:

Ambaa said...

It's better to pay attention to the boyfriend than to the knitting in my expereince.