Sunday, October 28, 2007

Eight Things

I've been tagged by Laura!

Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

One: When I eat cereal, I have to push all the cereal flakes under the milk before I eat them. It's a must. Not for any particular reason other than I've deemed it necessary.

Two: My plans for the future include having a pug, a dachsund, and a few kittens (one of which will be a purebred Maine Coon).

Three: I'm a fan of the short story. In fact, I'd rather read a collection of short stories than a novel.

Four: I knit on the Metro, but only when I'm able to sit by myself. I can't stand it when people stare or try to make conversation about it.

Five: I love a fresh pair of socks. It's probably one of the best things in the world.

Six: I'm an amateur photographer. I almost never have time to shoot anymore, but when I do...it's amazing, I swear.

Seven: I'm in love with Mat Pilates. It's the perfect exercise for me. I can't stand cardio. (Ew.)

Eight: I collect movie stubs. Religiously. I have some from 1996.

I do believe I will tag the following peoples: Becca, Kara, Rachel, Dotty, Carolyn, Margaux, and my two Secret Sock Pals (I'll inform them of their tagging later on...)

Jenn

1 comment:

Laura said...

i can't stand that either!!! (your knitting on the metro thing)

sometimes, i'm open to folks talking to me but when i sit down and they start talking about their 88 year old grandmother who likes to knit..ok fine but inside my head i'm like "are my knitting needles a sign for you to tell me your life story?"

nice to know i'm not alone :-)