These are the things I'd like to do when the semester ends:
1) Rejoin my knitting group. It's rather sad that I can no longer participate in the group I actually started. All because of school. I miss it terribly.
2) Finish Glee. That sweater is sitting in a pile to my right, mocking me. I'd like to have it done in time to actually wear it while its cold.
3) Learn to spin. The spinning kit I received from Dotty (my Monkey swap pal) has a place of prominence among the yarn in the corner. It beckons to me.
4) Organize the stash. Even with the limited space of dorm room, the stash continues to grow. It has its own plastic tub (filled to the brim) and corner. And when I get new yarn, I just sit it atop the ever-growing pile. Something must be done. Obviously, I cannot buy LESS yarn. That's ridiculous. I just need to stash it better. (PS, My small bookshelves are used as WIP storage too...)
5) Knit. Just plain knit until my fingers bleed. The day after I take my LSATs I intend to have a 24-hour knitting marathon. This "knitting on the metro when I have time" stuff just isn't satisfying the knitting urge. I need more! I am, in my head, already forming a list of items to knit during the winter break. And with a easier load during the spring semester, I could actually have time to knit to my heart's content.
Now all I need to do is survive Nov. and Dec. (sigh)