Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September is for Socks

Yesterday's classes went very well. I only had a Forensic Science class (for my Criminal Justice minor) and a Cardio Conditioning (ie. Aerobics) class. Forensics was very interesting and I like my professor. Cardio kicked my ass because she (the peppy, hyper leader named Ginger) decided to "test" us on how many push-ups/sit ups/other things we could do. Just murdered me.

Today, I had my Mat Pilates course in the morning, then spent some time with some yarn. My Louet Gems from the Loopy Ewe came in today. I already adore the Loopy Ewe and Louet Gems. It's gorgeous yarn. I bought color Shamrock for my Monkey Sock Pal and Burgundy for Carrie's socks. I want to keep it all...

I'm casting on for both the Monkey and Twisted Flower (for Carrie) socks today. I need to get Carrie's done first as her birthday is the 20th. (I know...I should have planned earlier.)

Mmmk...I'm off to another class. Just two more today. Yays!

Jenn

No comments: