Monday, September 3, 2007

The Last First Day

Tomorrow is officially the beginning of the end. It's the last first day of college. I'm excited because I'm so close to be done. But I'm sad because I'm so close to being done.

September is one of my favorite times of the year. I'm one of those people who get a high off of attending school. I don't know what it is. The first day is always the best and then the love slowly dwindles until Oct. when midterms begin.

Not to mention, (but really, let's mention) September is my birthmonth!!! Yes, in a mere 23 days I will be celebrating my 21st birthday. I'm pretty darn excited! I'm the last of my friends to turn 21, so it will be nice to finally go out with them for a happy hour drink.

Okay, I'm going to bed. My first class isn't until 12:45pm but I'm already feeling tired. Mostly because I rearranged my stash. I never thought I'd have much of staff due to limited space and limited budget....but it just keeps growing. And with all that yarn from sale...it's becoming quite sizable for a new knitter. Damn the powers of yarn!

G'night,

Jenn

PS. I went back to the sale on Sunday and scored some Twinkle Cruise at 70% off. Sweetness.

No comments: