Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Holly and Finnegan

As of yesterday evening, I am a mommy to these two adorable kittens, Holly and Finnegan.




Holly is the sweetest kitten. She loves to crawl into my lap. She's a polydactyl, meaning she has an extra toe on her front paws.






Finnegan is quite the trouble-maker. But after he's done knocking over everything and destroying a roll of toilet paper, he loves nothing more than to curl up in your lap and demand your attention.

Both of them are Maine Coon mixes, adopted from a rescue group. I adore them, so happy to have these little guys with me now. Now I can get some FO pics with kittens in them too! Life is good.



Jenn

2 comments:

Dotty said...

Congrats!!!! They are so adorable! I'm glad you got 2 because they do keep each other company and out of trouble (not!). Maine Coons, eh? They'll grow up to be big cuddly cats. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Laura said...

i know i'm a month late but how adorable are your new friends! and i agree with dotty. having two is fantastic. not just for pics either! hehehe my layla is on my lap now. she sez ajfaksjd ao42 ajsaj cr c
that's aimed to finnegan she said "bottle tops are funner and they make your mommy lest mad!"

and yay for rescuing them!